The PADI Discover Scuba Diving program is an introduction to scuba diving. Although it is not a scuba certification course it is made for everybody wanting to try this new sensation for the first time.
In only one day you will learn the basics of diving in a safe and enjoyable way. Your instructor will always take care of you during the whole program while introducing you to the wonderful underwater world.
As Discover Scuba Diving credits towards PADI Open Water Diver course , why not thinking about the next step in the world of diving ? Take this course to get certified and dive by your own in any ocean of the world.
- 8:00 Departure from Aquanaut Dive Center in El Nido bay.
- 9:00 Confined water skills – discovering diving.
- 10:30 El Nido Town Bakery cookies + coffee + tea.
- 11:30 Open water dive – floating in heaven.
- 12:30 Delicious Philippino lunch on board or at the beach.
- 13:45 Add extra happiness – add an extra open water dive.
- 15:00 Sailing to El Nido – enjoy one of the most astonishing views in the world.
- 16:00 Landing on El Nido – A refreshing Ice tea in Safety Stop Bar to share and log your experience.
(*) Schedule may vary depending on weather conditions and other unforeseen events
- Discover Scuba Diving
Duration: 1 Day
Minimum level required: none
Minimum age: 10 years old
Add a dive: 600 php for extra happiness
Scuba diving equipment
Lunch on board