What is Fluo Diving ?
Imagine floating in a silent disco with a lit realm of neon corals and creatures glowing in the dark like a night scene from the movie Avatar.
How to Fluo Dive
We provide you with a Blue Torch, a Vizor and full scuba diving equipment. At sunset we sail to the dive sites of El Nido and with the expertise and guidance of the best local Filipino divemasters and instructors, we guide you through the darkness and reveal you the most fluorescence neon glowing corals and marine underwater life.
The minimum requirement for joining Fluo Diving is to be certified as PADI Open Water Diver with a record in your logbook of a PADI Night Adventure Dive or equivalent, or PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent. No problem if you still don’t have any of these certifications as we can teach you the required course as part of your first night dive.
Beyond Fluo Diving
Why do Corals have fluorescence properties, how High Intensity Blue Lights torches work, what are the physics behind?
You will find all these answers and increase your knowledge in these field with the PADI Fluorescence Night Diver Specialty we offer. A fascinating course that will bow up your mind.
- Fluo Night Dive
- Level required: PADI Open Water Diver with Night Adventure or Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalen.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- # of Dives: 1
- Blue Light Torch and Vizor
- Scuba diving equipment
- 18:00 Departure from Aquanaut Dive Center in El Nido bay.
- 18:30 Fluo Diving.
- 19:30 El Nido Town Bakery cookies + coffee + tea.
- 20:00 Landing on El Nido – A refreshing Ice tea in Safety Stop Bar to share and log your experience.
(*) Schedule may vary depending on weather conditions and other unforeseen events
We are always happy to help you, so please contact us for further information.