Dive with us to enjoy a full day of fun and adventure in one of the most unique and fascinating places in the world, the Bacuit Bay, around the big lagoon and small lagoon. Don’t miss scuba diving Philippines.
Our Scuba Diving Trips start every morning. With our Bangka, the traditional Filipino boat, we go out and take you through the astonishing scenery of limestone islands, among which the dive spots are located.
Our dive trip includes 2 to 3 fun dives (depending on your preference), full scuba gear and an exquisite lunch on board or on one of the beautiful islands of the Bacuit Bay.
Would you like to see turtles ? nudibranch ? stingrays ? The dive site diversity is impressive all around el Nido. We dive reefs, slopes, walls and even an underwater tunnel. Let our experienced, local Divemasters spot everything for you.
In the afternoon, to top off a fantastic day of diving, we head to the Aquanaut Dive Center, where you can relax, fill up your logbook and share your experiences with other divers.
- 8:00 Departure from Aquanaut Dive Center in El Nido bay.
- 9:00 Dive #1 – let’s dive.
- 10:30 El Nido Town Bakery cookies + coffee + tea.
- 11:30 Dive #2 – let’s get wet.
- 12:30 Delicious Philippino lunch on board or at the beach.
- 13:45 Dive #3.
- 15:00 Sailing to El Nido – enjoy one of the most astonishing views in the world.
- 16:00 Landing on El Nido – share and log your experience with other divers in Safety Stop Bar.
(*) Schedule may vary depending on weather conditions and other unforeseen events.
Just contact us for any question or booking and we will be happy to help you.